Remember: a little kindness can help and…
- EVERY DAY YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO ADD KINDNESS AND POSITIVITY TO SOMEONE’S LIFE…
It’s really very easy if you think about it to add a bit of kindness here and there:
- Send a note (e-mail, tweet, text, or whatever people do these days) [How much time would that take?]
- Say thanks: people appreciate being thanked and we miss many opportunities to do so every day.
- Give a compliment: don’t we all get far too much of the other stuff?
- Do something nice for someone: on the down-low or out in the open. And it doesn’t even have to be someone you know. Keep your eyes open and you’ll see lots of opportunities.
- Give someone a hug: it may not be de rigueur, but hugs are a great way to say you care, and believe it or not there are lots of opportunities to do so in any given day (if you feel uncomfortable hugging a stranger or acquaintance, ask them if they would like one).
- Talk about things other than gossip, war, mayhem, etc. Believe it or not discussing doggie poo poo is far more enlightening and positive than spreading gossip about someone or wallowing in negativity. (And that black-haired beauty could probably write a dissertation on the subject of poo; and I’ve never heard her gossip about someone else!)
Yeah, I know, you may not have a dog and doggie poo might not be a topic of interest. The point is — focus more on life and what is positive about living.
- EVERY DAY YOU ADD KINDNESS AND POSITIVITY TO SOMEONE ELSE’S EXISTENCE, YOU ADD IT TO YOUR OWN.
Now isn’t that worth the trip of life?
BTW, if anyone’s interested, That Black-haired Beauty had a great firm crap this morning.